Saturday 10 March 2007

Why a blog?

I wanted to make a comment about the passing of Billy Thorpe (rock me baby) and found the site would not allow anonymous comments so I had to open a blog.
Fortunately years ago I needed to access a site which I did not feel very secure about and needed an alias. I promise I broke no girl/woman/old ladies heart nor did I rip off any company/person, or government, not directly anyway.I probably have a puter program or two that I might have paid a bit more for.
So feral frank became and has become more popular than me.
If you are watching a movie on the Box and you see an actor you dont recognise and cannot find his name when the credits roll up that is probably me.
If you are listening to a song and hear a voice you dont recognise, thats me.
If you wake up after a heavy night and find more money in your pocket than you expected, thats right, I lent it to you. And I want it back!
If you win lotto and forget who you shared the ticket with, ???, me of course
regards
Frank Feral

No comments: